Unlimited Care Cottages has immediate openings available in multiple locations. If you are looking for a place for your loved one to call “home”, you will find a comfortable and loving environment at the cottages.
As you may have guessed, Unlimited Care Cottages is much more than a traditional assisted living facility. Where larger settings can seem sterile and lonely, our residents enjoy a more comfortable, inviting atmosphere. They truly feel like they are at home in our assisted living cottages.
The cozy and intimate environment of the cottages affords many benefits that you won’t find in a traditional assisted living facility.
Here are just a few:
- Residents enjoy their independence as they take part in cooking, cleaning, and taking care of their home as much as their health will allow.
- Residents receive on-site visits from medical professionals.
- The caregivers at Unlimited Care Cottages really get to know the residents. Owners Buck and Terri Buckholtz, along with Assisted Living Director Candace Estes, know and greet each one by name and are excited to visit when residents invite them into their homes.
- Organized group activities allow residents to get to know one another in a more intimate setting, allowing them to socialize and make friends.
- Residents enjoy private and semi-private, beautifully decorated bedrooms and are encouraged to add their own decor to make them feel even more at home.
Life at the Cottages
At Unlimited Care Cottages, we provide our residents with the quality of life they deserve. Not only do our residents benefit from the companionship of their peers, but everyone on staff knows and loves each and every person in our care. We organize “play” time where residents can grow vegetables in their own gardens, socialize outside on a sunny day, or participate in leisurely activities indoors such as game night or arts & crafts. Our goal is to provide meaningful activities based on the diverse preferences, interests, and abilities of each individual. Assisted living cottages provide a unique environment for your loved one that a larger facility can’t.
If you want your loved one to live an independent fulfilling life and to feel confident in their safety and well-being within the walls of their assisted living environment, Unlimited Care Cottages might be exactly what you are looking for.
To learn more about our current openings, please call Candace Estes at (936) 689-2573 to set up a tour.