Unlimited Care Cottages is excited to announce that Phase 1 Visitation Requirements are being instated! UCC has been approved for outdoor visits at several of our cottage locations. Better yet, we have experienced no additional cases of COVID-19 among our residents or staff at any of our locations. But to help us keep everyone safe, here’s what to keep in mind if you want to schedule a visit with your loved ones.
- Visits will be outdoor only up to a maximum of 30 minutes per visit
- Visiting hours will be from 9 am-11 am and 6 pm-7:30 pm daily. (We are working on a calendar to manage the visitations.)
- You must call and schedule your visitation at least one day in advance
- Visitors must not have been exposed or have had COVID-19 symptoms within the previous 14 days
- Visitors must complete a questionnaire and have their temperatures taken before the visit
- Only two family members per resident will be allowed during a scheduled visitation time
- No physical contact
- You must maintain social distancing by staying six feet apart ( The sidewalk will be marked with an X for social distancing.)
- Masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn by everyone at all times
- Hand sanitizer must be used immediately before and after the visit
- All visitors will follow the screening criteria
We do feel we will be permitted to have indoor visits in the very near future. We will keep you all posted as we get more information regarding that. For now, we are so happy to be able to allow outdoor visitations!
Scheduling Your Visit to UCC
Not all of our cottages are available for visitations. However, anyone wanting to visit a resident of the following cottages may schedule a time to do so:
Call the appropriate staff member to schedule your visit:
- For Budde cottages, call Amber at 832-790-7741
- For Willis cottages, call Adriana at 936-235-6523
- For Kingwood cottages, call LaShonda at 832-788-1110
Preventing the Spread of COVID-19
Thank you all for your patience during this time. Not allowing visitors for these past months has been extremely tough for everyone, especially for our families and residents. We are so excited to begin outdoor visits.